Jeremy Sear Posted on Friday, October 30, 2015
Featuring Guest Dave Jeremy Sear and Guest Jeremy Dave Gaukroger.
- Nauru (and their Australian government sponsors) vs press scrutiny
- Tony vs all refugees, not just the ones on boats
- Chris Kenny impresses real estate agents with his listing for Nauru
- Annabel Crabb’s Kitchen Cabinet gives Scott Morrison the kind of promotional advertising on the ABC money can’t buy (but a Treasurer could totally cut from the ABC)
- Every day that passes, this government makes the housing problem worse for the next generation
- Knitting lawyers are the best lawyers
Jeremy Sear Posted on Friday, October 23, 2015
Episode 163, recorded Wednesday, October 21, 2015. Featuring Dave Guest and Jeremy Feat.
- Australia continuing to brutalise refugee rape victim in ever more obscene ways! Brutal cruelty developing into cartoonish super villainy but not the amusing kind.
- Say Sorry To Chris Kenny
- Also Remember When Australia Actually Had A Safety Net?
- That gate Marty jumped over in 1985!
- Farewell to Joe, who only wanted to contribute to Australia (by making poor people starve for 6 months of every year)